Thursday 1 February 2018

Hi everybody! I am Liliana and I am 16. I live in Potenza in Italy and today I’d like to let you know the reason why I chose to join this project . I like discovering and relating to every kind of person; people are so different from each other and these differences make the human being beautiful. We should learn to appreciate all of them and in my opinion this experience could help us to achieve this result. Besides there is also the improvement of some general skills, such as the language ones. What about you? What is the reason why you chose to join this project?
Tell me about it whenever you can.
We will talk soon!
                                                                                Liliana

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Liliana! My name is Beatriz and I'm 16 too. I'm from Portugal, Régua. The reason I joined this group was because I am from a family of migrants too, my maternal family is originally from Galicia and I was actually born in Lisbon not Régua, also my paternal family is also migrant, they are from the south of Portugal (tomar). I wanted to join the project because I could relate to it, I wanted to meet other who could relate as well and befriends others who lived similar experience, also I really like cultural diversity and I am always curious to learn about other cultures and languages.
    What about you? Is anyone in your family a migrant?

    You can also contact me by WhatsApp, Facebook and email

    ReplyDelete